Content Creator / Social Media Manager
OPPORTUNITY : This position is responsible for the creation and distribution of content on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok (or any other platform you wish to use) related to the development of our RV Resort locations.
Glamping RV Resorts Ltd is a family owned start-up real estate investment company focused on providing outdoor experiences for families to Escape to Nature and disconnect from the rat race, at our resort campgrounds in Saskatchewan. Our head office is located in Lumsden, Saskatchewan with our first location on Buffalo Pound Lake and second location coming soon on Last Mountain Lake.
We are currently looking for an experienced Content Creator / Social Media Manager. With your experience and talents, you’ll be able to lead our content production to deliver engaging and interesting, content that promotes #LakeLife at our resort locations.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Develop and create a content production strategy and distribute on social media channels.
- Be comfortable in front of the camera and even more comfortable behind it.
- Produce on-brand, high quality photos and video’s
- Manage the online representation for the brand through management of our social media networks.
- Communicate with clients to ensure they are assisted with their inquiries.
- Staying abreast of the current industry best practices and reviewing websites of competitors to compare their activities with those of our company.
- Using target keywords to write top-notch content that is not only optimized for search engines but also informative and entertaining
- Maintaining a content marketing calendar with correct schedules of all aspects of content creation and delivery though out the year.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the content that was created and distributed, to track month-over-month growth.
- Familiarize yourself with the organizations website and brand ideas to develop content that supports your desired identity and objective.
- Participate in tradeshows & public events
- Participate in a weekly management call & monthly team meetings while providing a written monthly KPI report for review and tracking.
- You will be provided a dedicated office space in our Lumsden office, some remote work is encouraged.
Education & Experience:
- Passionate Outdoor enthusiast
- Proficient in video production software of your choice
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead campaigns for content marketing
- A proficient understanding of content marketing tactics
- Ability to create content that provokes engagement
- Excellent creativity and proven ability to develop original on-trend content
- Ability to engage staff at all levels of the organization
The successful candidate will report directly to the President & CEO of Glamping RV Resorts Ltd.
Must be an avid outdoors person, camping enthusiast and be able to work flexible hours with evening and weekend work required.
To apply, please forward resume to email@example.com with links to content that you have directly created in the past.